Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is the market's dominant retail outlet and entertainment destination, attracting customers throughout the Midwest and Canada. With 185 manufacturer's outlets and traditional retail stores, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is Michigan's only enclosed value-regional mall.
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
4000 Baldwin Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Your Destination for Michigan Exclusives
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets has over 30 stores and restaurants that can't be found anywhere else in Michigan, including Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Disney Store Outlet, Rainforest Café, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center, and Victoria's Secret Outlet —just to name a few!
It's all about location!
With a full mile of visible center frontage from the freeway, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is easy to get to as it is served by two major interchanges off I-75—Baldwin Road and Joslyn Road.
The shopping center is home to Michigan's largest food court (1,000 seats) and five full-service restaurants including Miyako Japanese Steakhouse, where hibachi chefs prepare the food right in front of you!
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets provides three restroom locations for men, women and family.
Guest Services, located in District 4, provides complimentary wheelchairs with a $20 cash deposit on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend you visit early to ensure availability. The deposit will be returned upon the return of the wheelchair to Guest Services.
The Children's Play Area is located in the Food Court between Districts 6 and 7. Children can enjoy a "Picnic" themed area complete with large scale food and bugs for climbing. Seating is available for parents inside the Play Area. Please note that the Play Area is unsupervised and has a height limit of 42 inches. No food or strollers are allowed inside the area. The Play area closes from 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. every day for cleaning.
Shopping bags are complimentary to registered groups of 10 or more people. Great Lakes Crossing Outlets does not sell shopping bags.
There is not an elevator at the shopping center because Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is a single-level mall.
The Food Court is located between Districts 6 and 7, easily accessible from Entry 6 or 7.
Lost and found is located at Great Lakes Crossing Outlet's Security Office in District 2.
Great Lakes Crossing Outlets gift cards are available to purchase at Guest Services, located in District 4. Great Lakes Crossing Outlets gift cards can be redeemed at all stores and restaurants that accept American Express.
Great Lakes Crossing Outlet's Security Department can assist with locating your vehicle. Ask an officer for assistance or visit Guest Services in District 4 and Security will be contacted on your behalf.
Security provides jumpstarts for vehicles parked in the mall parking lot. If you need assistance, visit the Security Office located in District 2 or Guest Services in District 4.
Only service dogs are allowed in the Center.
ATM machines are located in District 3, at Entry 1, Entry 6, Entry 7 and in the Food Court.
One lap with corridors = 1.02 Miles
One lap without corridors = 0.8 Mile
The mall Security Office is located in District 2.
The Great Lakes Crossing Outlets Passport to Shopping is our version of a discount card or coupon book.
You can register your group of 10 or more visitors on the Great Lakes Crossing Outlets Visitors page.
Yes, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets has a mobile app available for both Apple and Android.
• Map It – Easily locate stores, restaurants and entertainment as you shop.
• Plan It – Plan your trip in advance to get the most out of your visit.
• Love It – Save your favorite stores for quick info and a personalized experience.
• And Save! – Be among the first to learn about sales and promotions
Must be available for a variety of shifts, including a mix of days, nights, and weekends. Compensation for the part time guest services representative position is $9.00/hour.
• Strong customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
• Many International visitors visit the center, so you must enjoy talking to and helping people
• Professional appearance and presence with a positive, courteous, and friendly manner
• Great multi-tasking skills, strong work ethic, and detail oriented
• Previous cash handling, and basic PC knowledge (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Greet customers in a friendly manner, and answer inbound calls at the Guest Services Desk
• Provide information to guests on stores and their locations, mall events, and mall updates
• Gather marketing information, conduct guest surveys, and provide the Passports to Shopping
• Process gift cards and Ticketmaster transactions
• Provide information regarding local hotels, attractions, transportation, and dining
• Troubleshoot and diffuse guest issues, answer guest inquiries, and provide guest comment cards
• Rent equipment (wheelchairs and electric scooters) to shoppers as needed
Please email resume to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org to (248) 745-8719 Attention: Guest Services, or bring a resume to the Guest Services Desk in Entrance 4 at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets.
With over 7,200 parking spaces, adjacent to six convenient mall entrances, parking is readily available for Great Lakes Crossing Outlets customers.
Sign up for emails on sales, stores, events & more!